Friday, August 6, 2010

Learning the Weimaraner pose and Garden rules.






Scorch decides he wants to be in the front.













Scorch, close to 26 weeks now, is learning how to look good in a weimaraner pose.




















Scorch giving Cervelo a brotherly nudge




Don't I look like a grown up weim now?





















































Being a gate keeper with Cervelo...
























Something in the sky...
















































Out in the garden and not in Donna's flowerbed. That is one of the garden rules.




















No one is telling me not to sample this pretty pink flower!















I love to play tug o war with Cervelo.I really have to work hard to keep the tube for myself.!!














Game finished..tubing tore in half. Cervelo appears to be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment