Sunday, September 29, 2013

MAPLE , we wished upon a Star....








Sept. 21, 2013
                                   
We are off to our show up country, our beauty Princess Miss Maple - Ghostwind You Are A Star first show in MINOR! She is up with the big girls & boys now. Bless our beauty cause I am showing her WHAT U SAY? Yep I know, I am nervous could not sleep at all GOODNESS ME! Wish 
me good luck my friends n good luck to all showing today too







Beautiful day for showing @ Molong Showgrounds ! Happy !!





Ghostwind You Are A Star - Maple - BOB against mature Wei's, CH Cruisenif One For The Money aka Elvis - Neuter In Group! Judge said beautiful weimaraners. Woohoo! 

So happy 8 point BOB for Maple in Minor Class  Had to take her 1st BOB ribbon lol.







Ghostwind You Are A Star - Maple - BOB against mature Wei's, CH Cruisenif One For The Money aka Elvis - Neuter In Group! Judge said beautiful weimaraners. Woohoo! Now waiting for GS.

No comments:

Post a Comment