Monday, January 11, 2021





Wilma  passed away of bloat Dec.28, 2020















Le0














12/11/2011 - 30/12/20

"Leo"
Ghostwind King of the Jungle
Today I made the decision that all pet owners dread, I have put Leo to sleep. He has been slowly deteriorating over the last 6 months with lots of falls and difficulties standing of late.
Leo and I have been through so much together over the last 8 years. He was Australia's number 1 laziest weimaraner and number 2 counter surfer (after his mum Charli).
Thank you to Ghostwind for this loving big goofball. I will miss his dancing when he is excited, his huffing when frustrated and his chattiness at while tracking (even though he was terrible at it)
I love you buddy. Go be with Logan and Linc along with your (Charli x Scorch) siblings Sabu and Wilma.

No comments:

Post a Comment